Sunday 12 November 2017

The Start of Something New


Gosh, "the starting" are always the hardest. I mean it feels like coming up to the person you had a crush on for years and finally building up your guts to say the word "hi". It's scary. Yeap. Scary. But here I am, thinking what's the fuss about? and really, what is there to lose right?

So, Hi and Salam everyone 🙋
In case you don't know me, I am Nabeela. Some might call me Bella, Bells, Fatin, or whatever name you could come out it (Some even called me "Fna" cause my Instagram handle is @fnabeelakhan. Funny tho.)

So, Who am I?
Just some random girl lady, who is chasing her dreams to become a professional make up artist and had the idea that why shouldn't I blog my journey and talk about the things I love here. It's a start. Right?  Err, I think.

Love,
NK💋


1 comment:

HanaBlurbs said...

welcome!

www.hanablurbs.com